Did you know that the Activator Method is one of the safest and most effective forms of chiropractic care when it comes to treating spinal related conditions?
Here at Harbor Front Family Chiropractors, both doctors want to help you to live a full and active life. Are you dealing with frequent symptoms like headaches, back pain, neck pain, stress, joint pain, poor sleep, or feeling sluggish? Chiropractic Care for Adults is effective, drug-free, and a natural option. Chiropractic is non-invasive and has many health benefits.
What is a subluxation?
A subluxation is when the spine or vertebrae has shifted out of proper alignment affecting the communication between the brain and the body. Chiropractic adjustments work by helping place your spine/body in the proper position. This allows the mind and body to communicate properly -letting your own body heal and regulate itself properly.
Chiropractic adjustments reduce the stress placed on your nervous system and address the body as a whole, enabling you to think, perform, move, and heal better. By reducing the stress, your body is able to fight off disease and maintain balance. Your NERVOUS SYSTEM has the built in ability to heal.
What can cause a subluxation?
There are many things that can lead to subluxations within the spine. Some of the most common include:
- A vertebra moving out of alignment (“misalignment”) because of an impact or fall.
- Poor posture leading to misalignment of the entire spine.
- Intervertebral joint damage causing joint swelling and tight muscles.
- An inflammatory response within the body caused by everyday habits, like poor diet, lack of exercise, dietary triggers, emotional & psychological stress.
- Degenerative Disc Disease and Osteoporosis.
Chiropractic can help with much more than imagined:
- Bowel Regulation
- Sinus Infections
- Numbness and tingling in extremities
- Improved Mental Clarity
- Surgery Prevention
Here at Harbor Front Family Chiropractors, our aim is to increase the quality of your life, not just eliminate the pain. Don’t cheat yourself from living life to its fullest. Call us today at (231)845-7800.