Did you know that the Activator Method is one of the safest and most effective forms of chiropractic care when it comes to treating spinal related conditions? Here at Harbor Front Family Chiropractors, both doctors want to help you have a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery.
How does chiropractic help pregnancy and post-pregnancy?
If there’s any class of patients that need chiropractic care the most, it is pregnant women. Pregnancy changes a women’s balance and can make distortions more severe, which can cause pain and exhaustion. Chiropractic care can help ensure that the body is balanced and that the pelvis is relaxed and open, so that the developing baby has the maximum amount of room in which to develop. Clinical research reveals that breech presentations have been corrected, with the fetus turning into a healthy position, as a result of chiropractic pelvis balancing procedures. Clinical reports show chiropractic also helps with breastfeeding and the return to a pre-pregnancy figure.
What is possible with Chiropractic Care during and after pregnancy?
- A healthier pregnancy
- Optimal fetal position for birth
- Reduced risk of breech birth
- Better pelvic alignment & balance
- Reduce labor times and less back labor
- Reduces likelihood of Cesarean
- Reduce need for pain medication
- Lessen postpartum depression
- Supports natural labor and delivery
- More comfort while breastfeeding
- Less back, neck and joint pain